Course Fees & Materials
|Generally, between $325-$355. |
Regular class fees for 9-week course (18 class hours)
|Varies by individual class depending on the language and whether it is in-person or online.|
|10% discounted class fees for early registration||(2 weeks prior to start of the term)|
You can visit our course catalog to see a full listing of classes and fees.
|Any additional cost* will be listed for each class at the registration site.
Any required materials should not be purchased until you have been notified from TLC your course has reached successful enrollment.
- a full-time employee of the State of Tennessee
- an employee who receives a paycheck issued by the
Tennessee Board of Regents and the University of Tennessee?
TLC accepts fee waivers for all group world language classes!
- an employee of government agencies in the U.S. other than the State of Tennessee
- an employee of a non-profit
- a K-12 school teacher
- a student (high school or higher education)
- active military/veteran with verifiable service participation
- a senior 60 years or older
- a Tennessee public library librarian
- a member of JAST
TLC offers a 15% discount on all group world language classes! This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts offered by the TLC (e.g., early-bird registration discount).
interested in a group class, but require some financial assistance?
The Rasmussen Scholarship Program provides partial scholarships
(up to 50% of the total tuition); additional discounts cannot be applied (e.g., early-bird registration discount).